Table of Contents
What is The Practice of Direct Awakening?
12-Week Revolutionary Meditation Course to Learn How to Directly Access Your Awakened Consciousness
The practice of direct awakening involves a series of meditation techniques that cultivate awareness of unseen dimensions of being. The 30 practices range from the expression of “I am” to the exploration of the Spiritual Heart, the basic ground of all being. It emphasizes that awakening is a process of many small glimpses. It offers practical pointers on how to integrate these transcendent experiences into the fabric of everyday life. The Practice of Direct Awakening is a powerful tool to experience enlightenment and peace.
The Practice of Direct Awakening was originally taught by a teacher named Craig Hamilton. Craig Hamilton is a pioneer in evolutionary spirituality and the guiding force behind Integral Enlightenment. His work has transformed lives in more than 50 countries, and has inspired the awakening of many people. Ultimately, The Practice of Direct Awakening can help you realize your full potential and live a happy, fulfilling life.
In The Practice of Direct Awakening, Craig Hamilton reveals an effective daily mindfulness practice for accessing the super-consciousness and awakening our awareness. Direct awakening has been shown to transform one’s life, and its benefits are sweeping the world of spiritual practice. Craig Hamilton has taught these techniques to thousands of students worldwide – including some of the world’s most famous spiritual teachers. You don’t have to practice meditation for decades to gain these benefits.
The Practice of Direct Awakening can be practiced by anyone with sincere aspirations. Awakening is possible for anyone, regardless of age or spirituality. Thousands of people have benefited from its teachings over the last decade. It doesn’t have to take years to reach the enlightened state, and the process doesn’t even have to be complicated. All it takes is a commitment to practice.
Who is Craig Hamilton?
Known for his innovative, esoteric designs, Craig Hamilton has crafted a name for himself in the world of spirituality. In recent years, he has developed a specialisation in sacred and monumental architecture. He has been particularly successful at creating mausoleums and chapels, and is involved in every aspect of their creation, from designing architectural models to carvings to be incorporated into the architecture. In addition to his architectural designs, Hamilton also incorporates sculpture into architectural commissions.
During the past decade, Craig Hamilton has been at the forefront of meditation research, teaching thousands of students how to meditate. In the process, he has discovered that virtually everyone makes the same mistakes when meditating. The book offers tips and techniques for avoiding common mistakes and turning every meditation into a moment of genuine enlightenment. It will also give you the skills to access the miraculous power of awakened consciousness. Hundreds of thousands of students have discovered these techniques and have been enlightened by his practice.
As a pioneer of evolutionary spirituality, Hamilton is the guiding force of the Integral Enlightenment movement. His courses have helped thousands of people across the globe find their path to enlightenment, and he is now delivering spiritual guidance to more than 85 countries. In addition, he has created the Academy for Evolutionaries, which offers practical spiritual tools and training based on an in-depth understanding of the human condition.
The Practice of Direct Awakening 12 Core Modules
1. Opening to the Miracle of Awakened Consciousness
- How to recognize your own “true nature” or “awakened consciousness” and how to make room for this essential mystery to begin to animate your being.
- What it means to “practice awakening” right now and how this differs from practicing in order to prepare for awakening.
- How to discern the difference between “awakened consciousness” and other altered states of consciousness that can often be distractions on the spiritual path.
- Why the practice of direct awakening is the most natural practice we can do, and how to allow that naturalness and easefulness to begin to “meditate you.”
- The most common pitfalls and detours you’re likely to encounter on the path of Direct Awakening and how to recognize and avoid them so that the grace of natural awakening can flow without obstruction.
2. Unshakable Foundation for Awakening
- The 3 foundations of optimal meditation posture that will enable you to practice without the distractions of unnecessary physical tension or pain. (No, you don’t have to sit on the floor with your legs crossed, but it does matter how you sit and these dos and don’ts can have a big impact on the quality of your attention!).
- The 5 key environmental factors that support a deep meditation practice, and how to create a simple “virtual temple” wherever you are that will help you bring your full presence and attention to the practice.
- How to generate a powerful intention rooted in “enlightened motivation” prior to each practice session (and why practicing without this awakened intention often leads to dullness and distraction for even seasoned meditators).
- A simple practice for boosting your concentration to help you reduce inner distraction and enable you to bring an “easeful focused attention” to your meditation.
- How to leave your “inner critic” on the temple steps so that you can allow your meditation to unfold naturally without the distraction of worrying whether you’re “doing it right.”
3. A Peace Beyond Understanding: The Unfathomable Contentment of Being
- How to short-circuit the ego’s relentless insistence that there is something missing from this moment and discover the profound depth and fullness that is always already here.
- Why “doing nothing” changes everything, and how to avoid turning “not doing” into another, more subtle form of “doing.”
- How to suspend the habitual presumption of lack and limitation long enough to make room for the essential perfection of your “true nature” to reveal itself.
- How to go beyond mere “self acceptance” and discover the deep peace and contentment of embracing all of reality as it is.
- Why taking time to “simply be” is paradoxically one of the most transformative things you can do.
4. Return to Innocence: Activating the Mystery of Not Knowing
- How to open the door to profound intuitive wisdom and spontaneous creativity by letting go of “the need to know.”
- Why the discovery of our “true nature” does not depend on conceptual knowledge and how to relinquish our attachment to certainty so that this awakened essence can continuously reveal itself.
- How to meditate deeply even if you have an active mind by learning how to disembed your awareness from the stream of thought.
- Why innocence is more powerful than certainty and how to become comfortable living in “the unknown.”
- How to meet each moment of meditation–and life–with a “beginner’s mind” and discover the expansive freedom of not knowing.
5. Becoming Aware of Awareness: The Miracle of Self Recognition
- Why our habitual identification with thoughts and feelings blocks the recognition of awakened awareness, and how to release this habit and penetrate directly into your awakened nature right now.
- Why becoming aware of awareness itself is the easiest entry point into awakened consciousness.
- 3 accessible practices for awakening awareness to itself without needing to activate any special state of consciousness.
- How to recognize the essential qualities of awakened awareness and unleash their liberating power into your life.
- How to directly access the liberating spaciousness of awakened awareness even amidst challenging emotions and mental chatter.
6. Embracing Our True Nature: Awareness Beyond False Self
- How to systematically deconstruct the deeply held “false identity structure” that we all take for granted as who we are.
- Why letting go of yourself is the key to fully experiencing the beauty and fullness of Life.
- The key to embracing the radical and liberating truth that “you are not your ego” so that you can begin to accept the limitless reality of your essential self.
- How to open to the freedom, joy and fullness of being alive without needing to tie that experience back to a narrow, limiting idea of self.
- A simple but effective practice that will enable you to experience the boundless freedom of your true nature and unleash its built in “supercapacities” into every area of your life.
Click Here for More Information
Evolving Wisdom company offers spiritual tools and training to help people achieve enlightenment. This academy offers training and mentoring to people in over 146 countries around the world. The trainings are experiential and guide students through the entire awakening process. The academy promotes enlightenment and helps individuals and communities evolve towards their highest contribution. The Practice of Direct Awakening helps you find the inner resources to bring about the changes you seek in your life.