FAQ About Affiliate Programs
First, we are going to answer the most common questions about affiliate partnership programs, how and what criteria to use when searching for the best affiliate programs on the internet.
What is Affiliate Program?
This is a first and basic question.
Affiliate partnership means that some other person or company has a product that they need to promote. And you on the other hand do not have a product but know how to sell, or get traffic, or even already have people who are already interested in buying the product.
The vendor of the product will give you a unique URL link with your unique ID which you share with your prospects/visitors/customers, and receive the reward that is the agreed percentage from each sale.
You bring a customer, customers buys, and you get the $$$ commission.
What Makes the Best Affiliate Program?
There are some criteria when searching for affiliate programs, usually, it depends on what niche you are in, for example when you are in a bookselling niche the commission from selling the book will be much smaller than from selling digital marketing software.
I gave these two examples because they are both on the extreme side when it comes to how much you can make as an affiliate, and I personally tried them both.
In order to make 1000 per month, you must sell hundreds if not thousands of books because the margin profit value is very low around 4% from a book sale.
But say you are selling software that is designed to help people to make money such as website builder, funnel builder, email marketing tools, etc. Those have high perceived value, and thus the vendor can charge more and therefore he can afford to give to the affiliate partners higher commissions, usually around 30% 40% or 50%.
What Do I Need to Sign Up for Affiliate Program?
Most of the time it’s not much you need. Usually, you fill out the form with a few questions regarding the way you intend to promote the product, filling out the appropriate tax form, and the way to get paid. The approval process doesn’t take too long since they want you to promote quickly so they make money. It’s the best situation when everyone wins.
Top Affiliate Programs List
Over the last decade I have been able to use hundreds of different affiliate programs and offers when some made me a lot of money while others made nothing at all, so here is the list of the best affiliate programs giving the highest opportunity to make a profit.
#1 – GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program
I picked the GrooveFunnels as the number one affiliate program for a few good reasons that I am going to quickly share with you now.
1. The first reason is that they have a really great product that took many months of planning and building, and they absolutely proved to be very serious about making the GrooveFunnels Software Suite the best web page and funnel builder on the planet.
2. The second reason is that they pay the highest commission from the industry, up to 50% per sale. They have 2 commission structures, one for free members and the other for premium members who purchased the software. Free affiliates get 20% commission from sales and 5% on the 2nd tier, and Premium members get 40% and 10% on the 2nd tier sale.
3. The third reason is what makes really a difference and distinguishes GrooveFunnels from other affiliate programs. When you promote GrooveFunnels using your unique link and some clicks on the link and signs up as a free member, that person is parent/child hardcoded to you for life, and no matter when and where in the world that person decides to upgrade to premium membership, you get the sale and no one can hijack your referrals by offering bigger bonuses!
#2 – ASM Affiliate Program
The second place is for the ASM/Amazing Selling Machine affiliate program. ASM is most likely the best e-commerce course on how to build a business on Amazon.com. Their student’s success rate is very impressive and every year the ASM team over-delivers on value. The average time for a student to become profitable with ASM is about 8 weeks, which again is truly amazing.
1. With ASM one gets the best training, tools, and resources to build a successful eCommerce business brand fast and almost risk-free.
2. Amazing Selling Machine is a high-ticket product that costs $4997 and $3997 with the special offer discount and they pay a high 40% commission per sale which makes you as an affiliate $1998 or $1598 per sale!
3. ASM team is constantly prepared material, special offers, and promotions for you, and you don’t have to write a single email copy each time, which saves you a lot of time.